Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Vlado Cencel - Slovenian Chainsaw Sculptures

Vlado Cencel - Chainsaw Sculptures and Art

I met Vlado recently on Facebook Group - Chainsaw Sculpture where I saw some of his work. I thought that it was interesting and unique. Here is a little information about him and a few pictures of his works.

You can see more by check out Facebook or going to his site listed below.

DaveO, Kamloops, BC



- Iam living in Velenje in Slovenia-Europa you can see in google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=sl&source=hp&q=velenje+map&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Velenje&gl=si&ei=5bgVS_PtFdGosAaEwPW3BA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA

-Art is my hobby for my soul I love it, specifically make sculpture

-So I need money too :-), if who like my sculpture or paint I sell too

-I make some time exhibition too

-I'm doing one sculpture (chainsaw) from 4days to one month depend of the complexity of the design

-So all my art work can be seen in my country, but some are already sold

-my webpage is: http://vincencel.page.tl/






Upcoming Log Home Shows and Events

  • Charlotte, NC - February 3rd thru 5th, 2010

  • Roanoke, VA - Feb 10th to 12th, 2010


  • ORDER YOUR FREE EXHIBITOR PACKAGE:

    Exhibitor Service and Sales - The Log Home Shows


    Advanced Traffic Building Techniques for Service Sellers


    Service Selling Masters Course

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your Additional Comments are Welcome